If you’re here, you’re probably looking to apply for services for yourself, a loved one, or someone you care for, at Community Living, Inc. The process can seem a bit daunting, but we’ll make it as easy as we can.
First, please contact our main office and request an application form. You can call (301-663-8811) or email us. We are happy to help you complete applications and get the records and reports needed to be considered for admission. Once we receive the application, we’ll set up an appointment with you (the applicant/family/representative) to look over the application and answer questions. We encourage applicants to visit at least one agency home when applying for residential services, so they can get a feel for what CLI group homes are like.
The most important thing is, if you want to apply for services, you have to be eligible.
To be eligible for services, an applicant must:
- Be eligible for DDA services
- Have an intellectual or developmental disability
- Not presently be able to function in a less restrictive environment
- Endorse the Community Living mission and philosophy
- Send brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We are always willing to answer any questions you might have. Fill out the Application for Services here.