Apply for Services
All individuals interested in applying for services provided by Community Living should contact our main office and request an application form. Community Living will provide assistance, if necessary, to complete applications and obtain required records and reports that are needed to be considered for admission. Upon receipt of an application for services, an appointment will be arranged to meet with the applicant and/or his or her family or representative in order to answer questions and review the application. The applicant may visit homes and meet other agency residents. All applicants are encouraged to visit at least one agency home when applying for residential services.
To be eligible for services, an applicant must:
- Be eligible for DDA services
- Have an intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Not presently be able to function in a less restrictive environment
- Must endorse the Community Living mission and philosophy
- Send brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org